As per Rule 5b of the Club's constitution here is written notice of this year's AGM.
Friday 1st December 2017
The Parish Hall,
As per rule 6 of the Club's constitution, the proceedings will be as follows:
- The Treasurer will produce accounts of the Club for the latest financial year audited as the Committee shall decide;
- The Committee will present a report on the Club's activities since the previous AGM;
- The Members will appoint a suitable person to audit the accounts;
- The Members will discuss and vote on any resolution (whether about policy or to change the Rules) and deal with any other business put to the meeting;
- and the Members will elect a Committee including a Chair, Vice Chair (Secretary) and Treasurer to serve until the next AGM.
As per Rule 8c of the Club's constitution, voting will take place to elect a new Chair, Vice Chair (Secretary) and Treasurer to serve until the next AGM. The Officers of the Committee are co-opted.
If you wish to stand for either Chair, Vice Chair (Secretary) or Treasurer can you let the current Committee know at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 1st November.
A full agenda will be out no later than 21 days prior to the AGM.