It's not compulsory, but is beneficial.
We are always on the look out for new members. If you want to be part of Rotherham's newest club please get in touch for details.
Membership runs from January until December and costs £20 per annum +£1 admin fee charged by British Cycling. If you join from October onwards you'll be credited with next years membership.
- For the good times! Cycling is brilliant, but it can be even better if you're having a laugh with new friends at the same time.
- Ride and train with a great bunch of people, who can help you get the most out of your cycling.
- Lots of social events throughout the year.
- Being affiliated to a team means you're more likely to get entry to races as race organisers tend to offer places to members of clubs as a priority.
- Discounts at local shops.
- Our awesome kit! It's only available to club members.
What will I receive for my money?
If you're thinking of joining, speak to someone about coming along to one of our rides and then make your mind up. We're a very friendly bunch. You can also email our Membership Officer for more information.
We're a British Cycling Affiliated Club
What that actually means is:
- We now have public liability insurance of up to £10 million for our club activities
- You can race under our team name and gain points towards the national and regional rankings
- We can provide introductory membership discounts for our club members
Join online now
Should I be accepted as a member of Sitwell Cycling Club, I agree to abide by the rules as detailed in the rules and constitution and understand that participation in club activities is entirely at my own risk.
Sitwell Cycling Club strongly recommends that club members have third party liability insurance. British Cycling currently have some great discounts for your first year. Have a look here.
I understand that while riding for Sitwell Cycling Club that at all times I must wear a cycling helmet.
Membership can be purchased from our British Cycling profile (Just look for the big red buy button) or by clicking one of the buttons below.