By Jonny Haynes on Fri Mar 03 2023.
Here is written notice of the 2022 AGM.
Friday 31st March 2023.
- The Members will elect a Committee consisting of a Chair, two Vice Chairs and Treasurer to serve until the next AGM;
- The Treasurer will produce accounts of the Club for the latest financial year audited as the Committee shall decide;
- The Committee will present a report on the Club's activities since the previous AGM;
- The Members will appoint a suitable person to audit the accounts; and
- The Members will discuss and vote on any resolution (whether about policy or to change the Rules) and deal with any other business put to the meeting.
Voting will take place to elect a new Chair, two Vice Chairs and a Treasurer to serve until the next AGM. The Officers of the Committee are co-opted.
If you wish to stand for Chair, Vice Chair or Treasurer can you let the current Committee know at [email protected] no later than Friday 17th March.
A full agenda will be out no later than 7 days prior to the AGM.
Sitwell Cycling Club