Committee Meeting

By Jonny Haynes on Tue Oct 11 2022.

We had our club committee meeting last night where the below was discussed.



  • Jonny Haynes
  • Jude Daly
  • David Hush
  • Rob O'Reilly
  • Paul Haigh
  • Mark Weston
  • Andy Laidler
  • Bex Laidler
  • Nev Fletcher
  • Phil Smith
  • James Fox
  • Janice McWilliam


  • Phil Daly


Welfare Officer
Claire Wardle will be joining Dave as an extra WO once all the necessary checks have been completed. DH to keep us updated.

Weekend Gravel Rides
Starting in November, running on Sundays. Setting off at 8am, RCs to provide route and cafe stop as per other rides. Five RCs to begin with. Mix of distances to give an RAG spread of rides off-road.

Christmas Ride
Sunday 18th December. Cafe stop at Manor Barn and a new route due to Leger Lakes not being great since they were took over. PH to sort.

Winter Rides
Split vote. 119 votes. 60 against and 59 for. Majority decision by Committee was for a compromise and to run Dec/Jan rides at 9am. PH communicate to club.

Chris Sidwell
He's got a new book out and doing a new talk around it. It was well received last time we did it. JF to sort dates. Two possible in November. £5 a ticket and proceeds raised going to Bluebell Wood.

Christmas Party
Both kids and adult parties have been booked. Kids at Parish Hall on 10th Dec. Adults at Roadhouse on 19th Dec. The Coaching team will organise the kids party with RL doing the adults. Looking at spud van and possibly some entertainment.

Competition Trophies
AL to organise recovery of last years and sort new engraving.

BC track event at Derby
This has been rescheduled for Apr 2023.


If anybody has any points they'd like to raise with the committee, feel free to do so. The next meeting will be: Monday 7th November at 7pm